View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogue is hardest class in game to solo. They are the worst at it.

I don't know how you lost an entire level de-leveling though. Whatever you were doing when you were doing that, avoid it.

Find mobs that are good exp for how difficult they are. Don't kill monsters that can almost kill you. That gets to be impossible pretty quick where anything blue con can murder you fast. The game is designed for groups.
UPDATE ON MY ROGUE ADVENTURE
I was bound in Qeynos and decided to make a run to East Karana. I never made it. I got halfway there and was ambushed by a Griffin and was dead within 2 seconds. I got a buff, and headed back to grab my corpse, but my buff wore off before I got there. I did bring in some help, recovered my gear, and was on my way to commons... so I thought. While I was getting a port, a lion attacked me so I had to run for it. while I was running, my game crashed. When I logged back in, I had died and I was back in quenos , where I was bound. Had a friend buff me again, this time close to my corpse, but then my game froze up.... died again..... went back to corpse with a few buffs and finally recovered my gear and got a buff, but just outside of commons another griffin attacked, my partner had cast a levitating spell on me and I must have gotten to close. I had no warning. Yes, lost a whole level within a couple hours. But fear not, I did not give up. I told my story to a lvl 40 and he ported me to some great places and pulled a bunch of mobs for massive XP! I am currently lvl 9 and only about a half bar away from level 10 so I’ve made back almost everything I lost. It’s been quite a ride! This game is def not boring!