View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you get torpor or IF you have someone cast a HOT on you - it's been my experience that you can safely stand stand once you see the heal over time tick and get meditate tick.
I've literally gained enough mana to just barely cast a spell, then immediately stood up, then casted the spell, halfway through casting the spell the server updates that i actually stood up too fast and I get a message at the end of the spellcasting stating I don't have enough mana to cast the spell.

A message I never saw in about 1000 hours on sony servers.
I don't mean to insult p99, but I always wait an extra second when I'm trying to capture meditation ticks on p99.

Yes of course you can do whatever you want between ticks. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise, but IMO that gives you FIVE free seconds not SIX, because you need one of the second to ensure encapsulating the server tick time. That might just be because of my ping being like 130 and maybe your ping is 30, I don't know exactly what causes it.