Thread: *Tiptoes in*
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Large Bat

Na = National
No = Novel
Wri = Writers
Mo = Month

I failed my first year, then won the next 3 years.

I have been making games with a volunteer team since 2003. We made a game called Chariots that was released in 2008. I also made a card game called Messiah, a Pint&Play board game called Treasures in Heaven, an Elvish language ap called Pedich Edhellen, and our flagship project that we're still working on is Visions. Visions is a Christian MMORPG set in the ancient Roman empire during the time of the early church. Players will experience life as a Roman citizen, learn a profession, and complete quests. We've experienced 5 engine changes, and finally have an engine that can handle the seamless zones and the massive world that I have designed. We've made many breakthroughs and hit new milestones with the Bigworld engine that we've never accomplished before. It's slow going with a volunteer team, but we're starting to get some of the functionality working that we've wanted, and it's starting to get fun. It does keep me busy but I've learned a lot while doing this. I primarily work on the design, the art, and the worldbuilding. I'm not really a programmer, but I can copy-paste-modify Python scripts when absolutely necessary. Thanks for asking! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Come play with us!
http://visionsgame.com
Last edited by Sparkling; 03-20-2014 at 06:50 PM..