View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 06:55 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
You are an NPC in the truest sense of the word.
you: "LOLZ I believe [crazy] stuff!"
me: "I disagree with your crazy stuff!"
you: "beep boop you must listen to fox news LOL orange man bad!"

note: I haven't had cable TV for 15+ years, so no I'm not a big watcher of Fox. From what I see when I'm at my dad's for the holidays it is the other side of the coin from CNN. Both push the establishment narrative but from different sides but which all lead to the same place.

You have been programmed, your responses have been mapped out. All you people have are predictable ad hominem attacks and non sequiturs.

The Klan is an FBI honeypot, all the real extremists are in private fan forums dedicated to Guy "Fuhrer" Fieri. Cooking is the new esoteric aryanism; instead of debating Tibetan facial structure we debate the One True Way to make cajun chicken alfredo.
Was the "My dad is a marine" copypasta too complicated to figure out how to cut and paste for you?

If you want "real" replies to this stuff, maybe you should go somewhere that isn't the rants and flames section of an EverQuest forum. Just a thought. Then you wouldn't be so helplessly mad when people take obvious shots at you that are way too hard to pass up.

That said, you might feel like you're woke as fuck because you visit whatever website, whatever knowledge base that informs your opinions, but that doesn't mean you are above a casual FoxNews viewer. It doesn't matter where opinions like yours come from - they all stink of the same bull shit that most of us normal people have had to deal with pretending we can't smell for the entirety of our lives. Sometimes people like to make jokes about the shit smell. Sorry that it triggered you so hard.