Thread: CE in Seb
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I gotta say this ruling has always bugged me. Like I completely understand the logic behind it; it basically amounts to "we want it to be easy for everyone to understand the rules, and that means keeping them simple/general, and not having tons of special exceptions for individual camps"... but it still feels wrong for this place.

Exhibit A): No one soloed Crypot mobs in classic, and this place is all about classic.

Exhibit B) The whole point of the rule is to promote sharing on our (shared) free server ... but this ruling discourages sharing.

I know weird exceptions all over the place isn't how the staff wants to run things, and I completely support that ... but I do wonder if not having an exception for CE does more harm than good.

P.S. Full disclosure: As a 60 Torpor Shaman I've actually soloed CE mobs myself before ... but I always did it late at night when no one else was doing the camp. If the rule was "when a group shows up you have to go", I would have absolutely felt that was ok.
loramin you are a very big noob and you really gotta stop weighing in as if you're some kind of authority

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus