Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
East Commons can be a fun place to level up but I forget the level range there (it's not high)

Run to the east commons tunnel and ask for buffs and you can get buffed to the gills by high level player traders there and go wreck some orcs or willowisps (if you have a magic weap)

Sometimes (probably more often on blue than green) people will give away mediocre magic items to noobs in EC as well
Thank you for the tip! Truth be told, I stick with a game a lot longer if I earn the items or gold (in this case plat) myself to buy it. When I get free stuff, even lower level trash stuff, I feel like I'm cheating myself lol. Now, buffs I don't mind, Since its only temporary and I'm still (somewhat) earning what I find.

However, I really gotta figure out what I want to stick with. After I got to 7 on shaman I dunno its cool but I'm not really feeling it totally. Like I'll go back to it and play a level here and there but its not something I'm sticking with.

I made an iskar necro, and it feels OP compared to the gnome necro I made a few days ago. Plus, knowing that everything is going to be out to kill you is better then being a gnome and wondering 'I wonder if I can approach this guy' and then getting two shot xD

That being said, I'd really like it if I could do necro, but also not be kos. So, I was thinking about trying a mage. I know its sub-optimal, but it might be my best bet. I'd like to explore norrath as much as possible (at least on the good side) as I said, I never really got too far into the game when I played it back in the old days, so going a few places and being able to enjoy the scenery without being kos might be a great experience. Maybe after learning a few things (like best places to farm etc) I can try an evil Necro and upgrade my playing experience.

I'm just tossing things out now. I also have played a ogre SK to level 4, and a human pally to like 3. Like I said in the last post, I like how two handers feel, and I like how I'm actually a force to reckon with in melee (even if I don't get spells in either until level 9). I kind of want to try pally more also because I heard it can out-solo an SK. Plus you know, being able to go to good towns and explore.

I might be way too much of an alt-aholic xD I have a serious problem! lol. Anyway, I guess I'm going to try to get to level 4 to get a pet with a mage (probably erudite) see how I like that before I decide.

Edit: Though truth be told I really like how the SK gets a pet (even a lower level one) compared to nada with the paladin, but I think being able to explore is a better pro.
Last edited by PerplexedPurplePixel; 12-03-2022 at 04:37 PM..