Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can use con to tell if a mob is KOS without having to get close enough to aggro it, assuming you can see it from decently far away. “Glares at you threatening” and “scowls at you ready to attack” = KOS

Mage is a great choice for someone new to the game. They are very powerful at low levels due to the pet, and can summon bags with weight reduction which are super useful when farming items to junk for money. Their biggest downside is they are fairly one dimensional which unless you are playing to relax could become a bit boring to some people

Necro is like a more complicated version of mage. Being KOS at a lot of places isn’t too bad if you know workarounds, like making a level 1 alt to run outside the city and pick up vendor drops, sell them, transfer the money into gems or something that can be dropped on ground, and dropped back to main. This stuff can be awkward for beginners tho
I'm loving my mage! I just hit level 8 this morning, I'm checking out a place I've never been before - erud's crossing. I'm just killing snakes, I read that killing beetles is a no no

I didn't think about making level 1 alts just for selling xD i was actually wondering how I could get stuff/money from one unused alt to a character I like, I never thought about dropping stuff on the ground and picking it up. I didn't even think about gems either, so great to know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if I clear out those extra alts I probably will make level 1 alts to do this with. But, just one question - how do you stop some random passer-by from picking it up?