Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerplexedPurplePixel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm loving my mage! I just hit level 8 this morning, I'm checking out a place I've never been before - erud's crossing. I'm just killing snakes, I read that killing beetles is a no no

I didn't think about making level 1 alts just for selling xD i was actually wondering how I could get stuff/money from one unused alt to a character I like, I never thought about dropping stuff on the ground and picking it up. I didn't even think about gems either, so great to know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] if I clear out those extra alts I probably will make level 1 alts to do this with. But, just one question - how do you stop some random passer-by from picking it up?
Mage is super easy class to play, so you made a good choice. I also loved playing one for awhile. However, I almost always go back to a melee class of some sort. Casters always feel too easy for me and nothing but exp grinding to really do. I like that armor and weapons feel like upgrades to melee characters and allow me to do more.