View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
max the dps you can do, it isn't top parse stuff, but every bit contributes
If you have enough experience with raids to see the flaws in my advice, then you have enough knowledge that you don't need my advice. If you need my advice, then a Sionachie's or CSS or Jade Mace will be enough DPS for what you are trying to kill. The advice is tailored for the audience.

As for the armor, Lambent is his pre-planar gear. He's L44. Once he's planar, he should upgrade to Imbued Platemail and/or Melodic, which matches my original recommendation. After that, he should be looking towards Twilight, Troubadour, and/or BIS single slot items. But all those gear decisions are out of the scope of where he's at and what he can afford.

I do agree with Galenbor. IGS are fantastic resist/AC gear and hard to replace and fit right in with my recommendation to prioritize resists. Orb of Tishan and other proc items are good toolkit items. But neither are necessary and you can get to 60 without them. And let me be perfectly clear, the most important thing you can do to improve your character in Classic Everquest is GET MAX LEVEL. No amount of gear is going to replace L60.