Thread: Guild Trim
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno ... it seems to me a nekid level 49 Cleric could still totally make money doing rezzes. You don't need an epic to cast three rezzes an hour (if that), and the only gear you might need to get to the corpse is an invis ring and a SoW pot or JBoots.

I don't think most Clerics passed on Dial a Rez because they lacked plat/gear, I think they did it to join raiding guilds instead. But that's just my theory.

Again, on the consumer/demand side the guild's value is clear, but as you said that wasn't the problem, the problem was finding clerics who wanted to join. I was just offering my guess, which is that that happened because raiding guilds looked more attractive.
Yeah I mean. I didn't spend any time recruiting. I spend basically all of my time logged into P99 rezzing haha.

I think if I recruited at all (ooc posts or forum posts) I probably would have had more members than just me, but I don't really play enough to justify spending my time recruiting when there are rezzes to be done. I probably would have recruited more if I knew a guild purge based on member count was a thing that might happen.