View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a Non US Citizen that has very little understanding of policies posting memes on policies and attempting to "school" US citizens. Even more upsetting is the fact you have people on the left here cheering you on like you are a wealth of knowledge of our laws. I would distance myself from you if you were a Republican until you were a citizen or spent extensive time researching our history, they do the opposite.

Bet you couldn't even tell me any of the language in any of those House legislation.
You dont have to be a political genius to understand that the GOP is a party for the rich using dumb people by telling them that "the others" wants take away their freedom.

And dont get me wrong. America is not my country and my opinion to american politics dont (really) matter, but the fact that here are so many orange cock suckers telling me bullshit like that Trump is the most honest President ever, or that no other President ever been so pro America before etc. is a fucking insult to your and my intelligence hehe.

Vote for him, suck his cock, make him King or whatever but dont lie to me or yourself that everythink he tweets is gold.