View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMO the only thing that is missing is (what I think you added like, last week?)

a flag for every item to identify its patch history, when did it come in, when did it go out (if it did) and what patch and the live date for that items arrival and departure.

Not only would this be directly helpful for green, but it would be directly helpful for the entire projects goal, to find accurate to the day, classic information [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Being able to know that the tartons wheel is questable day one, and not after sol ro, would be great to see in print, right there in my face, on the wiki.

Rather than me being pretttttty sure it was pre sol ro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would like to see this info for every item, and I understand that it is also my duty to help fill this info out so if you tell me how I will help you can PM me or link me the same tutorial you have like 9 times that I like a jerk procrastinate reading until I forget it exists 8(
Last week I shored up the existing set of http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Era_Templates, but most already existed so I can't take any credit. However, I did make the nifty table on that page, and it tells you exactly the wiki code you need to use to mark any page (or item on that page, or row in a table on that page) as belonging to a particular era.

The actual "marking up of eras" in the wiki will be far bigger of a project than I (or any one editor) can handle. We've already got a pretty decent amount of era info in the wiki, but making it truly comprehensive will require the whole community to pitch in and add those templates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hey you know what would be amazing? A filter that let you filter out patch history for this list, like you can google search results.

Launch - Kunark

Guise Nerf - Kunark

or maybe just dates? Or patch titles?

may 16th 1999- january 1st 2000

that'd be awesome lol

But maybe for forums version 2025 8)
Do you mean filtering the timeline page down to "what Green has"? If that's the case I agree that would make a great potential improvement to the Timeline page, or to the "One big table with all dates including patches and expansions" page Wurl suggested.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-17-2019 at 05:14 PM..