View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about we just turn item loot on for low level pvp. You can disable it for level 51+ for all I care since those guys seem to be the most worried about getting steamrolled during a raid and losing equipment.

Sure, hardly any new players are going to join because of item loot being turned do.

But at least that way we have a decent server -in theory-

Meaning if a twink comes around in someones mega dreams they could harm touch the guy before a train kills him and take something neat. Regular scrubs wear low end gear no problems there.

I'm ready to play 3hrs a night 4x a week 10pm-1am pacific time with new ruleset, just to gear up my twink good guy.

If someone did want to bring new players to red, I would say we open it up with a special PVP event where character select gives you a level 10 gnome warrior with small bronze bp, legs and vambs and maxxed skills and fine steel long sword and you have a free for all super brawl PVP with instant respawn and you're out of the tournament once you are all out of bronze armor.

Prizes are DE masks, Manastones, Firepots binds, other stupid legacy shit.

Also on the spot guild creation.

Also server agrees to get deleted if less than 60 players show up to the event :P
on a scale from 9 to 10 how high were you when you posted this