View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Jaydee: hehe

Tradesonred: I am expecting zero custom from staff, so a simple item loot enabled, with a cut-off for item loot to keep level 60 fat cats happy is my proposal.

I agree about the halloween event that was glorious. People don't stay lowbies long in the p99 emu world with all the good wiki and all the good help so I am less concerned about those low level no-drop items being mandatory.

I pretty much think of people in two categories: 1. Grinding, wearing gear they don't mind losing, and 2. Fighting, wearing the best stuff they're willing to risk to win.

If someone comes around to stomp on noobs, you can bet a rival PK is going to show up to fight that guy and try to steal his armor. The noobs getting their ringmail and cloth stolen risk very little.

The level cap on PVP just means the high level game can stay unchanged. The justification for this is mainly because level 60 guys are pixel rotted weirdos, but the "official" justification is that at high level PVP happens for high value camps and mobs and therefore needs no additional incentives to fight back vs log out and leave.
Lost but not forgotten.