View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 11:28 AM
Banned

My personal advice for Iksar necro is to just focus on gaining levels. There really is not anything that stat worthy in Kunark at lower levels

Enjoy the Kurns experience, you might grab a soloist's icy wand (pretty rare)

hit WSW and farm giants as they can drop the forest loop, lots of GIGANTIC AXES, which vendor for a lot.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Forest_Loop 300pp

This is almost always single target stuff, and you wont really have an MP issue because of dark pact/iksar regen.

When I hit 28 I was rolling in the ph8 pl8 and did this entirely naked in a few days because kunark is so amazing at lower levels for necro.

If you really want to get decked out. I would advise grabbing a port/invis since druids will murder you, or grab a wizard port. Float around EC killing skeletons/bears (HQ pelts) - avoiding guards and just waiting for nice buys. Its pretty quick to alt/tab and check the items against what they normally sell for.

I would advise against doing this early as it really puts a damper in your leveling time, upgrading all at once can be a little annoying, since most of the time you will purchase things that will never be upgraded by anything you find for a very long time.

It can also be addicting to buy/sell and you will endup as a tunnel rat.