View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup its so much fun mowing down mobs
forgot about haste weapons + hasting your pet but then you're really playing with fire
I don’t want to sound too class envious, but I feel necro is in a much safer position for charm breaks than enc because of snare and FD

If charm breaks, don’t necro’s have a ridiculously good snare by 50+? So the pet is inchy-squinchy crawling to them after a charm break? And let’s say the necro was alt tabbed fap fap fap’ing with their d*** in their hand, and they tab back and oh no the charm pet has slowly crawled over to me!….FD

I only haste (never really carry torches or offhand weapons but that’s only bc I keep forgetting) when I know I can space the pet far enough there’s no way he can close the distance to me before I can mez, and that’s un-snared keep in mind

The real reason haste isn’t effective for soloing though is because 1.) Even a pet that’s had its ride Pimped still can only kill about 3 equal-ish level mobs before it’s too beat up, maybe even less if you aren’t slowing the mobs it’s killing, and 2.) reverse charming seems to be faster exp/hour

Like someone else mentioned Uber pets seem to for grouping