Thread: Warrior aggro
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

There is the snare whip.

Man wrapped entropy serpent spine was such a dream weapon on rallos zek.

As a totally pathetic full banded only ranger in the item loot days, I was sitting at the wizard spires in relative peace and harmony. Keep in mind that on rallos zek you had a reasonable expectation of not getting immediately PK attacked wherever you go because people cared about their reputation as scum / not scum.

There was a naked ogre SK or warrior nearby, holding an axe that I could safely assume was a weighted axe. I was sitting. He attacked me and missed, I stood up and attacked with the WESS. He immediately starts sending me tells that he was just goofing jk lol jk jk jk. If his attack would have landed when I was sitting I would have probably been like half HP my guy was pretty weak.

Fortunately for me the wess procced on my first attack and continued to proc for the rest of the battle, which consisted of him running away through the woods blind and continuing to send me tells that he couldn't spell check or typo check groveling for his evil ogre life. I felt like a true ranger stomping out evil in the great forest of faydark. When he died he was full naked, but with an FBSS and the weighted axe and a few back packs. So I got an FBSS that day. Thanks Ogre Pal.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 01-06-2021 at 11:52 AM..