Thread: discord forums
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would slay you and you would never land a single spell on me.

level to 60 and we can fight.

ofc like in a chess game i was especting this answer, thanks for confirming that u think im like all the dumb shamans that must be out there pvping on a 300 POP box, thanks for confirming that one of the supposed best rogues of the server thinks i have to kill u landing dots. when u want to duel? full strenght and ill be on lvl 55 no probs, i will brin cure pots and cure disease also for u to use, if u want i can buff u before so i have to pell u out before everything starts to make it harder. Now, i know i can loose but i dont mind doing it this way, i think u will hit the ground, at least on the paper and my skills are good enought, if i loose i can always get 5 more lvls more spellpower and rely on that as an excuse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] so, when?

ok, kepping my dick in pants, no buffing and pelling dnt think i could hold it that way, maybe yes, anyway u have no real chances even if ure good on frontal bs
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 11-14-2015 at 10:51 PM..