View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

One day Internode the Warder (but this was pre botb)[and pre his banning] needed a port to some place odd; North Karana. I asked him what he was up to and he told me he was doing the soulfire quest. I asked if it was for an MQ for a paladin alt. and he told me anyone can click the soulfire from inventory and that he had been using charges while solo'ing in HS. So I do a little faction grinding, kill some merbs, and got me a soulfire sitting in a bag.

Cut to some time later still pre-velious and lots of competition for the Trakanon. One time we have a low numbers engage and it was about to be a wipe. Xanthias the Pathfinder (I think this is now after botb) picks up agro on Trak and maybe even uses a reaper of the dead charge and announces in vent that he has agro and needs a heal. One of the officers tells the guild to get a c-heal on Xanthias, someone in the guild mentions that all the clerics are dead. So I whip out the old soulfire and click off a charge to save Xanthias and then use another charge to keep him up to finish off Trak. Lots of questions in guild as too how my druid could c-heal twice. I believe I try to keep quite but someone figures I must have a soulfire and I hate to say shortly after that soulfires really started to be a thing.

but it was still fun to save Xanthias from Trakanon

shout out to Zilo the Outrider