View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Lazie here. I remember the early days of Velious. Before the zone in pulls. Forsaken was a small guild at the time. Everything we did in ToV had to be precise. Things couldn't be pulled or done incorrectly or our numbers wouldn't support it. There was one guy Feigning with me up into that monster of a zone and not making mistakes consistently. There was one guy teaching me things as I taught him things in the zone. There was one guy learning the tricks to succeed with me. It was Reep.

There were other Monks in the guild trying and putting in effort and they deserve praise as well but Reep was simply one of the best at the time. He was the go to guy when what had to happen had to be clutch and couldn't be fucked up. Me and Him didn't always see eye to eye but that is the great thing about people you get to know through gaming. You start treating each other like family. You'd argue with the person one minute and fiercely defend them to someone else the next. When they are as loyal and as tough as Reep. They become your brother.

I will miss periodically hearing from Reep. The times they happened were too few and too far between. I wish there was more time to sit down and talk with the guy again. He is missed.