View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know! Here is my delimma. I play everything, but what I have and what I haven't done and what I want varies.

I played Everquest until Luclin in classic. I was a DE Necro and Woodelf Ranger, and a short beastlord stint.

When I started Blue a few years ago, I went Bard, and made a bunch of stuff but ultimately ended up with a Bard and a Wizard as my highest. I also had a ton of alts but followed one strict rule: I played a Ranger and Necro in classic,so on blue I wouldn't make those.

After a few years now, its become a 180! I feel like I have way more time and experience and I surpassed all my old characters playtimes, so I can come back to Ranger and Necro, and I feel like I might for green.. but I also had this urge to one day make a Dark Elf Shadowknight, and I always wanted one at the tail end of my live play, but when I came to P99 I was turned off of SK because they are in the current day seen as a really weak class. Also, I feel gimpy if I went DE, which is what I would want.

I feel like this is what I want to do with green:

I want a Human Ranger and I really want a guise. DE is a great race, and I like human rangers, but I think I dont have the pull to fight for a Guise given its popularity coming soon.

I want an Iksar Necro. Maybe a DE SK, and maybe some kind of Cleric. Possibly an enchanter.

Its one of those 5 classes, which would be very fresh for me, and fun.. but whats most fun will be most hated by the community as a groupmate ;P which is SK and Ranger.