View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

OK I dug into my iMac, and found logs from 2013 on the internal drive.

Nothing there, even though it shows me logging into / out of mischief, there are no hits in that log. It makes sense though because I was using an external SSD when active on eqmac.

I never did apply enterprise data continuity methods to my EQ stuff, almost always I would just lose interest and save nothing for logs and screenies.

I did upload the proper logfile... somewhere , but it may have been to the defunct eqmac vbulliten board. I will try to dig though my posts on eqemu but this may be a dead end. I know the log was was offered as part of the TAKP effort when they were gathering data.

While these mob max hits are purely my anecdote, I can absolutely say for sure the max hit on the puppets and bizzznawa are correct (445 for Rallos, mid 300's for Inny and Bristlebane, 200ish for the others. Bizz, was -the- dire charm mob of the zone (luclin and above). We used to gently coax her all through the castle and into the theatre and womped on the puppets with her for hours and hours at a time.

So as big of a loser I may be, I am certain Bizz would quad 213's through 217's, depending on level when given weapons.

So take this for what it's worth, an anecdote unless I can find my old logs. Though one must admit this is quite the elaborate method to inform folks, there is no ill will here on my part. Just trying to set the record straight.