View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Default The Story of a P99 Blue Scumbag

So there I was in Dragon Necropolis doing Bard things when a wild scumbag appears! Thomacles <The Second Sons> had a hankering for some mischief when he spawned a construct and aggroed some spiders. So what does Thomacles <The Second Sons> decide the best course of action is? Why, to drop his construct at the zone line, of course.

Unfortunately, I was in the back half pulling spiders, while my friend was AFK at the zone line using the bathroom. When he flopped the construct at the ZL, it then immediately aggros my friend, bringing all his spider buddies with him. I spent significant time gathering this pull, but when I get to the ZL I find my dead friend and a construct surprise that I now have to deal with. All of this while Thomacles is just laying there flopped.

There are a lot of people on this server that do not understand how the constructs work. That they will literally aggro you from anywhere within line of sight, and they give zero F's how far away you are. You shouldn't do that, but being ignorant of mechanics does not make you a scumbag.

What does make you a scumbag is to deny that you did anything wrong in the face of clear evidence. To walk away from a shit show like this and leave it for innocent people to clean up on your behalf puts you in an entirely new stratosphere of scumbaggery. A simple apology and an offer to help goes a long way, but Thomacles is a scumbag, and that's not what scumbags do.

When you see Thomacles <The Second Sons>, know that he is the type of person to train you, and upon seeing the video evidence of it, insist that they did nothing wrong.

At the very least he could help me recharge my WC cap, but that's what a decent person would do, so I won't get my hopes up.

FRAPS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHk7D0iXWU