View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or maybe learn how to read?

I went out of my way to say it was "clearly accidental", and also, that training a construct to ZL is not what makes him a scumbag.

If you paid attention in 3rd Grade English you might see that the entire crux of my argument is that he is a scumbag for denying what happened when presented with the video, and that my big issue here is that he denied he did anything, then ran away to ToV leaving me to clean up his mess.

The sad part is that through his denial, he will walk away from this incident still not understanding how the Construct mechanics work. What's going to happen is that he will have to train another construct or two on someone a mile away before he learns his lesson. Sad, just like your inability to read before vomiting word salad on everybody's virgin ears.
If I sit at the Crushbone zone line and afk, then someone trains D'Vinn and Emperor Crush because they can't kill them - are they scumbags if I've recorded it and can prove it? Or am I in the wrong for sitting there?