View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Default EJ Repeated Crashing

EJ has crashed 3 times for me now in the past 10 minutes. I have followed all steps listed in the How To Avoid Crashes on P99 video but I can't even move without the client crashing while at the Druid port in location in EJ. For some strange reason this only happens on my Half Elf Paladin and there is no error message. The entire client freezes and I go LD in game only once I end the task eqgame. The same happened in Iceclad Ocean yesterday once, wrote that off as a fluke since it happens in some Velious zones to multiple folks. For it to now happen in the exact same zone on the same toon within 3 seconds of logging in but no others means there must be something attempting to process/render that is hosing the entire application.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Starting this thread in case anyone else is seeing the same and if anyone has managed a fix.

To Extraversion of <Dial A Port> I am so sorry but thank you for your patience. Find me on Xulia and I will gladly pay you for your time because I would be pretty irritated to see my fare go LD 3 times!