View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So today i cleared the ferocious/patriarch, can literally AFK where the shark spawns for 22min. Then, when i have time, i charm one of the seahorses and get kills on those too in the adjacent room, got the seahorse cloak which is a nice 300-400pp boost. To be honest the xp didnt seem to be moving much but that might just be level 57 life. It's something at least, ill probably hangout here until i get that chest during work. After that I'll find a new afk adventure.
I think that is mostly level 57 life. The level of soloable mobs combined with the way mob xp is calculated makes it trick to kill mobs close enough to your level to make a good chunk of xp / kill for most classes. Combine that with your 22 minute timer and, well, make sure you love and enjoy the camp you settle on.

Do you have sneak so you can safely over stay the 22 minute room timer? Sometimes with these afk camps it can be tricky to get back every nteen minutes on the dot.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung