View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems like the leveling min/maxxing is pretty over the top.

Best exp I ever got was a solid group in high keep man, keep those goblins coming.

Such nice when you have a rockin group and everyone is getting one level after another and no one wants to stop because the getting is just too good.

Good grinds are so nice.

It’s a group game tho you might as well punch yourself in the balls if you wanna solo a rogue to 60 or something.
I love the weird / nonstandard comps with baller players that make it work.

I trio'd with a bard and monk on my rogue in hole at slabs for a long session. The zone wasn't super busy.

We all had our epics, fungis, monk had beads...all level 56/57...we went for 4+ hours and I never once stopped auto-attacking. Seamless pulls and perfect control. Never once needed to stop for the bard hp regen to catch us up.

This was back when the hole zem was insane. Think I got a full level plus some more in that 4 hours. We were a little skeptical at the start but after the first 20 minutes or so we couldn't stop saying how insanely fun and fast XP it was.