View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That little piece of trash is by far the best laptop I've ever owned.

I work pretty heavily in a terminal/unix environment while doing my research and I seriously wouldn't have it any other way. Literally BY FAR the most capable mobile machine I've ever used. Gestures? Holy crap awesome. Full screen a terminal, full screen sublime, write my code, swipe over, compile it/run it, or send it over to the parallel computer to test it. Swipe up, go to main desktop, send an e-mail to my professor that the simulation will be done in a month and to leave me alone until then. Boss.

Never understood the blatant Apple hate. Seems to mostly be the herp derp can't game lol@u crowd.

Couldn't do half the shit I do on a windows machine -- unless I used linux, which I wouldn't mind, but the build and battery life is just baller and having my phone sync everything so wonderfully is just a bliss.

Shrug. To each their own, I suppose.
It's definitely gaming related. That being said windows is finally getting on the cool train, there's word of a microsoft open source OS that will be able to parallel windows computers(not linux).