View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Banned

Got royally fucked by my oil change place who left my radiator cap off and fried my frontier’s engine. Now I have to take them to small claims court

Had to get a new vehicle in the meantime. Always wanted a Tacoma ever since I was a kid, and when I was looking for a used one I noticed new ones were only like $1-3k more due to how well they keep their value

So then I set out to get a new one, but the market is absolutely fucking bonkers right now. No dealer can keep any mew vehicles on the lot due to a major lack of supply due to the computer chip shortage

I had to drive 130 miles to get the new 2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road (Automatic, don’t hate, I drove a manual truck as my first truck for 5ish years before I got sick of manual). 37k MSRP, and there is NO haggling on price in this environment, sadly. Dealers don’t give F if you walk, they actually spend all their day apologizing to people for not having any stock

I’ll be making payments on it the next 7 years since I couldn’t do a trade in since my truck was totaled (until my lawsuit gets me the money to fix the engine). But she’s a beaut. First pic is right after I got her, second one is after washing and 303’ing (rubber/vinyl UV protector) this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F242C2F3-5EC4-4E1A-A017-B3B2E1B71E21.jpg (21.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 2BEBD05C-9A1C-4C99-AC78-0C5731FA2592.jpg (21.9 KB, 1 views)