View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 04:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a barb shaman when green launched - it was a great time, and exactly like you described.
I was there in Halas at green launch, too. I remember people rushing to make their Large Tattered Skullcaps for polar bear fashionquest. And the FIRST time night hit and we were all running around with little spots of light from our lanterns, and OOC was lighting up with people marveling at how scary nighttime suddenly was.

It was *perfection*.

I remember being stoked when I pulled my first banded bracers out of the forge in Qeynos and started rocking CHAIN fashion at level 11 or 12 or so. And buying a Combine Spear so I had a Magic weapon (I carried that thing till 35 when I could solo the spear in OOT). THAT'S why I joined Green and it was every bit as awesome as I imagined.

Funny enough I'm about to hit 60 on that same toon and am now in my first REAL raiding guild and taking down all the targets I never hit on live. LIVING THE DREAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.