View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titofuentes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all. I'm just starting out on the server after playing on one of the boxing servers for a while. I got tired of needing to have a box to get anything done. I'm trying to decide what I should use for my first class on here. I enjoy playing a lot of the classes, but some are just better at making money than others. Is necromancer a good starting class if I want to be able to twink a monk or shaman later on? Or should I just go with the monk and hope to survive long enough to get some decent gear? It's been pretty rough these first few levels as a necro (hooray for 50% pet xp!) and just trying to decide if I should stick it out or cut my losses and go with another class that might need some better equipment to get it done. I'm a semi casual player because family always takes precedence. Thanks for any input. I'm really enjoying the feeling of having to actually work for something again in a game.
Right now since it is summer, population is a bit down. Which means finding groups can be a challenge some nights. Play a solo friendly class.