View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Riot>

Yea, we know. Franswa always thought everyone deserves a second chance, and so do I - so we reserve a few of our precious recruitment slots for reforming trolls and haters.

When you want to apply, we'll consider you carefully for one of those slots, assuming successfully reform our current crop.
Oh I fully agree with that, I've said before that AM has had applicants that came with a less than stellar reputation, only to become well-liked (even among their former detractors)

But given that Franswa specifically phrased it as "those that have a history of being homophobic", and very clear proof has been shown of such a history, regarding a current member of his guild... it seems more like he lacks the strength of his convictions. In my view, it was more of a way to cast a guild as a haven for bigots, naturally without naming any particulars (how very diplomatic).

I wouldn't expect to see me applying to Riot anytime soon, but I do wish you the best with your planned reforms!