View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

One of the problems with the SAC is that the rules have changed so much, e.g. the removal of invis pulling but then the addition of assist aggro and so on, e.g. it's very hard to imagine any Shaman soloing Tolapumj the way Svenn did even though they have better gear. When I originally made the list, tagging the queen would result in all 6 guards coming. Pacify lasting forever now is also helpful. So, some things get a little easier and some things get a little harder.

Still, IMHO the Queen should stay where she is. It's just a remarkable play by Liia and its impossible to imagine an Enchanter or Shaman doing it. I see that someone managed to duo the Queen before; I guess Savyy is an Enchanter and Healik is a Cleric? I wonder if the King is duoable as well.

It would be kind of cool to link videos for each class soloing each type. I think Tecmos has done practically all of them on his second enchanter Noman. I self-aggrandizingly edited the wiki a little accordingly, the idea being that for something relatively easily like the armsman we might even see Rogues or something doing it, e.g. by Enchanter (Loraen), Shaman (X), Necro (Y), etc.