View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luckily my guild is full of both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Hey what happened to Cores desire to remain small and very selective in their invites? (
As for what happened to Core. It became disheartening showing up for a dragon that takes ~35 people to kill and going up against a guild that consistently brought 100+ people. At one point this year AM had 149 people at Vulak. With giant windows it's just not sustainable to complete against a guild that size. I wish that this server wasn't zergy, but when one guild does it, you have to match the strategy if you want to compete.

Have you ever done Trakanon or Vindi with 12 people? It's actually really fun. Every person counts.

Also, I know that AM has great people. Toggin, Capi, Monrezz, Darkman, Visceral, and many more are lovely to talk to. The people that were being referred to are those that have a history of being homophobic, racist, and sexually harassing women.