View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are actually fucked. Magnet made some brilliant points (apart from finding jebus, da debil etc) and you twist the words to make them sound righteous. No wonder nobody likes p99 for lvling toons like da old days.
If I encountered a douche canoe 50+ in a plat farming zone where im xping lvl appropriate toons I'd just leave. You expect to keep all ore lootz from sola? Unless you there first get fucked. There first? Based on this and depending on the character im prolly porting to somewhere else.

TL;DR You guys are fucked.
Yeah brilliant points except, you know, the one where they acted like higher levels come into dungeons all the time and train every single mob in the zone onto a low level group. I've never had that happen once on P99. I have had the occasional annoying higher level player depending on the dungeon, but never once have I had the insanity that magnetaress is describing (not surprise though, since that person is fucking insane regardless and has recently decided they no longer like P99).

You know you have issues when you start saying magnetaress is making good points lol. Maybe seek some professional help as a result.