Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:20 AM
Kobold

In the end, having to deal with Sirken, his completely unwarranted ego given his awful performance as a GM, and inability to comprehend what it is like to play on this server's endgame proved too much. I have a ton of respect for the people who are so loyal to their friends that they put up with the insane bullshit this server requires of you to actually have any fun on it at high end, but the retarded sixteen hour variance and the hundreds of man-hours required to have reasonable chances to just have a single fun raid proved too much for BDA in the end, and broke the will of too many people who contributed the most to play at all.

Who knows if Phinny ends up being the answer. It has its own problems. I dont know if I will like it right to the end. But I can already tell one thing from it - it's sure the fuck run better than the disgrace Sirken has turned this into.

No matter what problems the players here have with each other, the true cancer is the GM. Best of luck you guys who still have to deal with him, you're a more patient player than me.