View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Aviak

If you think you'll spend more time soloing, druid is a fine class to play--but like on live, druid isn't the master of any one thing, and is often out shined by other, more narrowly-focused classes.

I mained a druid on live, so this time around I rolled both a wizard and a cleric, opting to play the more narrowly-focused classes. I had a ton of fun on my cleric, when I had time to play for more than an hour. I played the wiz when I either didn't have time to group, or needed to be afk. The wiz was still fun, but a little underwhelming. I couldn't help but notice the cleric nukes being on par or better (undead) than wiz nukes while leveling up, while still being able to buff and heal! Ports are still great, but finding a port is not too difficult on this server.

As to the charming point, enchanters are definitely king. That playstyle is a lot of fun, but can also be very stressful and frustrating when the RNG gods are not in your favor, or your health is low and you have no way to improve your regen.

Good luck!