View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a single person here has come to the realization that the server's capacity has reached its max with HIGH LEVEL CHARACTORS. Why don't we figure out a solution for that, it's only going to become more and more inflated with bloated head cases who hit max level and are expecting to raid.

(This is the only real problem that exists)
They either need another server, which would make it more classic, as many people left over populated servers to start over. (Hint, hint)
They should strongly consider Luclin, I've heard people bash Luclin, I don't know why. It was a better expansion that Velious thats for sure. The arguement Ive heard Velious high end gear makes all classes shine, when most of the population will never get that gear. The Luclin AA skills are what really balanced the game more than anything, cause everyone has a chance to upgrade with them instead of giving up your life to raid like a fool. Another server is probably the best solution to keep all the guild drama to a minimum. I bet they would have less work with another server due to all the headaches that would be avoided by spreading out all the childish guilds fighting over targets. Luclin adds raid targets, an other server doubles all the raid targets = less headaches for everyone. Just cause everyone wants to relive 1999 doesn't mean we have to relive that bad stuff like over crowding, just doesn't make any sense.