View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow....jeez. It's a game.

Okay, I will add something then. Whether you feel it is worth enough or not is up to your perception of the statement.

The clear vision of this project is to recreate the classic EverQuest experience as it was between 1999 and 2002. The Luclin models were never even supposed to be part of that.

Why would you get mad and threaten to quit when the developers give you just that?

I am being so bold because, if something that was not supposed to be part of the project was in the game, and that was the only reason why you were playing the game, then you should be questioning your motives and not anyone else's!

You failed to read my original post because you were so quick to be a troll instead. Thank you for a real response. I will explain:

As I stated I never played EQ classic. I played Everquest Online Adventures and I would gladly play it again if an emulator existed. It was based off of this game (I did not know that when I played it)

I am mad that the developers took something away that made the game feel more like EQOa not classic. I understand they want to deliver a classic feel I just want to know why they would disallow me to use different models on my client that only I can see. No one wants to answer this question.

I NEVER played this game with classic graphics, I never played it at all expect p99. So imagine being in my shoes, never seeing these graphics before ( a friend told me about p99 and how it could feel like eqoa with luclin models) and then being forced to use them after getting used to the others after a 1.5 years of playing.

I am passionate about EQOA and this little server was the closest thing I had to home. Why do I have to look at crap pixels because it rubs neckbeards nipples the wrong way?