Thread: Hey Guise
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Cool My own excitement

I can't wait to login and find out what's in store for us on Green. I have a new theory on the Green server, whether its accurate or not... everything said is wild speculation so far, right?

I'm thinking there's a good chance that the content may actually change somehow in some way, that it won't be another attempt at Blue. I've heard people say "oh they know the economy is broken so... the new server will fix it."

Really? Maybe I'm too much of a 'Murica capitalist... but a free economy is always a working economy, you'll just have people who disagree with prices and can't get over how things used to be priced. I find it highly unlikely that all this effort for a new server is to "fix" a free economy.

If the current economy in a 1999 emulator was so important to maintain the 1999 economy as it used to be over the course of years... that's unobtainable and stupid to even try. You'd have to reset everything every 4 years or something. So much effort, to keep 1999 EC tunnel numbers the same? Silliest thing I've heard in group chat discussions.

"A New Experience Begins..."

New? What's that mean? Totally think this opens the door for the possibility of new content in some way, some how. Maybe that's unlikely as we are conditioned to repeat the mantra "its 1999....its 1999...." here.

So excited for October, whatever this Green thing is, I'm in. My own wish list would include updated floor and wall textures and anything else is gravy.

What could these crazy cool P99 guys be up to with this Green server that's new, I wonder.

-Halving drop rates?
-New wall and floor textures?
-All new zones?? oh my
-Halving exp rates? Doubling?

October can't come fast enough.