Thread: Damage Shields
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KotBK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is confirmed accurate, KEI was the biggest and easiest way to PL lowbies outside of melee and was greatly used. I don't know why the argument went from a duration on a spell to higher level spells not being effective on lower levels, but again the change discussed for PL purposes won't ever be seen here cause it was way past velious.

I do remember DS's lasting longer as well much like other buffs growing in duration as level/mana cost got higher, which here doesn't seem nearly as accurate. I will admit the exact time eludes me as it was many years ago, but i feel the old way on this server was closer to correct than this current duration.
As far as I remember they just closed a "loophole" if you want to call it such a thing that let you cast the spell on people below lvl 45 or 46. You could target yourself or another group member that was within level range and it could buff everyone in the group. I don't ever remember being able to cast natureskin, shield of blades, or C2 on lvl 1s.