View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cd288 is a mouthbreathing fanboi who just wants to have his easy legacy items flood blue and condemn everyone to the beta bucks server experience.

The guy is the epitome is a deluded fanboi, uninterested in the health of the server or the community, and only interested in improving his experience no matter how selfish or short lived it is.

Dude is boomer status. There's not a pair of glasses lenses thick enough to fix that dude's nearsightedness.
I'm really confused how any of that is relevant. Like most of your vitriolic posts, it seems to generally be inapplicable spewing of random sentences strung together without thought.

I also don't have legacy items and, in fact, I play mostly on Blue so if I did have legacy items a merge wouldn't be very good for me now would it? I like the idea of a merge so that we can all play together socially on P99 instead of having two servers that seem barely alive outside of high end raiding.