Thread: Recent Update
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

If you've played here over the years you've seen many classic changes. Whenever they happen, people freak out: it's a predictable part of the project.

I've always respected Rogean for ignoring those people, and staying true to his version of "The Vision(tm)". So when I first read this news I was honestly a little disappointed.

But then I read the part about Green not having the pet window, and I realized, this isn't Rogean sacrificing his vision to whiny players! It's just Rogean recognizing the fact that "The Vision(tm)" is Green now.

Blue can be it's own thing, and that thing can be a little "post-classic", both in terms of stuff like pet windows and custom UI, and in terms of future custom content. That's ok, because Green will still give everyone the true classic experience, and Blue still won't have cats on the moon (which R&N detest).

Oh, and one other thought: after saying no to classic whiners for a decade, it takes some balls to reverse such a decision. /salute Rogean

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-10-2019 at 10:38 PM..