View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 07:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i'm pretty fed up with the interactions i've had on green.. The positive side of me wants to assume i've just had bad luck with the people i've met. But at a certain point it's time to realize the truth.... There is some seriously unhealthy playing going on over there..
I mean here's who we have:

People from Live/TLP's

People from red/PvP (ruined) lands

People from WoW/other games/streamer fangirls

Then we have those of us who loved old EQ enough to have played a lot on blue. We are the only ones in the group who appreciate and respect traditional EQ ethics and values. The rest of them are just trying to powergame, "progress", grab what they want with both hands...legacy and generally, and in some cases just do shit to grief other players for the hell of it.

At this point I'd very much welcome the population tanking down to about 1200 -1500 max. I'd be dreading a move to green from teal on my main, when I'm on green the /ooc is like WoW levels of bad with P99 redtards sprinkled in. A new server to draw off the redfugees would help too, maybe that new RoZ will do a little bit.