Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
john oliver is a deformed clone of racheal maddow YUCK
So I should have linked the 1970s version of the video, segments of which were in the video linked, then you would have discussed the issue instead of commenting on the commentator? Since we're comparing everything now, calling him a white Steve Urkle would have been more on the nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk, what is your stance on vaxxines? Im just curious, because if youre pro vax take every argument you have against the anti vaxers not understanding science, and apply it to arguments against the anit-nuke power folks not understanding science, because they are of the same quality.
I received two doses of Pfizer in spring. If people choose not to get vaccinated, so be it, but that choice comes with risks and maybe eventually a kind of survivor's guilt over deaths of the immunicompromised and others.

That said, I haven't been arguing against nuclear power or expressing favor for gas, coal, and the like. By indicating the drawbacks of all current types, even renewable energy, I am merely pointing at the cracks in any arguments that could lead to a consensus. Better, undiscovered options must exist and those need to be the focus.

Quote:
If you're anti vaxx or not worried about our effect on the environment because we're doomed by prophecy already, its ok cool no worries mate
Nothing is Written - Lawrence of Arabia