View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Kobold

~~~
Wednesday, October 18th, 3104. Approximately 4:45pm:

After Gating back, I'm debriefed on the escape and given a written, signed parchment to deliver to Sir Lucan which explains the incident. Luckily, I will be completely absolved of any blame (as I should be.) I was actually commended by the General on my foot pursuit, even though I came back with nothing:

"I see you still managed to find a way to go shopping!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Me) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I board the ship and make my way back to Freeport.

There isn't much to say about the trip back, except that I seem to have kicked the sea sickness problem. I almost dread the many weeks worth of work that will have piled up while I was away... Even though I'm innocent of this escaped convict ordeal, I don't enjoy thought of having to deliver this letter. I keep working through a myriad of possible dialogues, wondering what different things I can say to explain myself and what happened. It's hopeless. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I almost forgot to mention that I managed to slay a sabretooth while I was searching the Lake; its pelt should look nice in Armorer Dellin's office next to the bear rugs. Hardly a consolation, I know...)

###

I arrive in Freeport and head straight to the Militia House. On my way, I pass by a Priest of Discord and double-back:

I apologetically tell the Priest that my Tome has been stolen by a thief, and that I would like to read the book again. He gives me a new copy without hesitation or question...
~~~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(Leaving Firiona Vie, *mostly* empty handed...)