View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 02:18 PM
Kobold

Post A griffin slashes YOU for 119 points of damage!

~~~
Sunday, October 22nd, 3104. 8pm:

Yesterday, I was tasked for more Orc Pawn Pick retrieval duties. This time, I was given special writs of asset forfeiture, handwritten by Sir Lucan, himself. The first two are to be delivered to one "Ping Fuzzlecutter" and "Rushka Deklamoor," while a slightly more serious-looking document is to be delivered to the pickle-pushing Ogre inside of the West Gate. I should come back with at least 30 picks from the looks of it...

On my way to the East Commons tunnel (actually, just inside of the entrance), I was promptly slashed by griffin talons. Somehow, I manage to be forever cursed by these creatures... I pulled myself to safety as the beast was handled by others, as it was fearing for its own life more than wanting to end mine at that point.

Apparently, this particular griffin was a charmed creature that had broken free to attack me. It was put down fairly quickly, and without much hassle, and I even managed to cut some charred meat from the carcass afterward to take back to the barracks for tomorrow's chow... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The big meeting with Dellin (and Lucan) is coming up soon. I heard I may even get a short reprieve afterward.
~~~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(East Commons tunnel griffin roast.)