View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Post CONFIDENTIAL:

~~~
Wednesday, October 25th, 3104. 7am:

I awoke this morning and promptly departed to High Keep. It wasn't a long trek, barely around a bend and I was suddenly staring at the gates. Immediately outside of the entrance I recognized a rather distinguished member of the League of Antonican Bards. She seemed to notice me as well, so I approach her.

"I have something for you."

(She hands me a letter. It's addressed from someone that I know from Halas.)

I thank her and place the letter into one of my lighter bags so that I can read it later.

I continue to the gate and show the guards at the entrance my sealed delivery. It acts as an easy way for a quick and painless admission into the Keep.

As I enter the Keep, I smell the putrid, yet faintly familiar stench of goblin blood. I clumsily glance at the crude map that I'd managed to procure from the shopkeeper earlier. It wasn't much for two gold pieces, but it was better than nothing.

Awful, inhuman shrieks and sounds emanate from the basement level as I approach the staircase down, so I cautiously back away.

"I'll take that."

A guard had obviously been following me, seeing as that he promptly snatches the sealed note from my hand and redirects me to a safe holding room. The guard rips the Initiate Symbol of the Tribunal from my neck...

"They will tend to you shortly."

I open one of my bags and eat a Ration, chased by some fresh Oasis Water while I wait...
~~~
Last edited by AkashicRecord; 10-15-2017 at 10:40 PM..