Thread: Miscellaneous: Nerf Bowquest 99
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it, is this why you disrespectfully ignore GMs rules and exploit water mechanics when it comes to drowning dragons?

You can't cry that something is broken, then turn around and blatantly exploit broken mechanics. GMs have said do not drown dragons, you go and drown dragons, then cry that something else is broken (clearly 2hand dmg bonus isnt broken).

I feel like this is straight up disrespectful and you're insulting the GMs' intelligence when you come to the forums to cry wolf.

Move this to resolved. thank you.
this post doesnt make any sense and is a different topic for a different issue (broken since Red Dawn kunark era). One is a pve issue the other actually affects other players and breaks the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep things the way they are.

This helps close the gear gap for new players to get involved in end-game velious pvp, and compete against characters who free farmed trivialized TOV @ zone in years ago.

You may see Tune complain about this a lot, and it's mostly because it affects him the most. Having a ton of legacy geared characters who get stuck like pin coushins when caught out in open zones.

The last thing we need on red99 is to be granting someone from <Nihilum>'s inner circle their every wish. (insert picture of Outback Steakhouse's most popular appetizer) If reverting this didn't benefit him in some way you know they'd not even mention it.
Again, this makes no sense, I have characters that can use weighted axes, some of my best characters, in fact. Changing this rule hurts ME. This completely throws the balance 180 degrees in the opposite direction, and ruins pvp even more. The wars and sks are already some of the top teir classes in this game, keeping it like this and making them even more brokenly OP is asinine.