View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Aviak

A few things that may help.

1) ALWAYS keep your "kill target" snared, or rooted. This will prevent being double teamed on charm breaks.

Having your "kill target" rooted/snared also allows you to use your pets "back off" command if your pets low and you won't get a chance to break it yourself (for the exp on your old charm pet) before your "kill target" eats your charmed pet.

Our fear animal line at that level is a 2 second cast, our charm animal is 4 seconds. Use that to your advantage on charm breaks.

Also important to note; most animals (charm targets) flee at low hp. (if you drop your charm at 15% hp, he will run away rather than coming for your booty)

2) always always always keep track up/eyes out for your next charm target.

This is generally what my charm solo's look like;
a) Charm tiger
b) Use charmed tiger to attack goblin
c) Snare goblin
d) Watch the fight!
e) When EITHER mob is low - drop charm.
f) Kill off the low HP target (regardless of it was your "kill target" or your old charm)

I always try and get the kill shots when i have nothing charmed, cause splitting exp with my NPC charm target isn't effective soloing.

Just make sure the pet is doing all the work, if you're Dotting your "kill target" when you have a pet on him (or nuking) you're wasting mana.
Only cast -Charm- -fear animal- -snare- -root- spells on mobs till they are ready to be killed with a nuke.

I hope this helps, if i skipped anything, or something was unclear let me know.
I'm still drinking my coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]